Atkins' Physical Chemistry 10th edition
Atkins' Physical Chemistry book is wide acknowledged by students and lecturers alike around the globe to be the textbook of choice for learning physical chemistry. Currently, in its tenth edition, the text has been enhanced with further learning features and maths support and has been radically restructured into short targeted topics.
- Highly revered and well-established text that evolves with every edition to fulfill the requirements of current students.
- Exceptional mathematical support — including annotated equations, equation checklists, and maths background sections - Allows students to master the maths that underlies physical chemistry.
- The development of problem-solving and analytical skills is actively inspired by frequently worked examples, discussion questions, exercises, and problems.
- A range of alternative learning features, together with notes on good practice, transient illustrations, and key concept checklists, are incorporated throughout to help students in their study of physical chemistry.
What is in this 10th Edition
- Significant re-organisation of the material inside every chapter into distinct 'topics' makes the text a lot of legible for students and more versatile for instructors to teach from.
- Three questions at the beginning of every topic engage and focus the attention of the reader: 'Why does one get to grasp this material?', 'What is the key idea?', and 'What do you ought to grasp already?'
- Expanded maths support includes new 'Chemist's toolkits' which give students with summary reminders of mathematical concepts and techniques.
- The new checklist of key concepts at the tip of each topic reinforces the main take-home messages for every section.
You can search Engineering books online at BooksMela with Book's Name, Book's Author, and Book's ISBN.
More Information about Atkins' Physical Chemistry, 10th ed.
||Peter Atkins, Julio De Paula
||Oxford University Press
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register